Children are expected to wear full school uniform each day.
Our school uniform consists of:
· Greenleas School sweatshirt, sweatcardi or jumper;
· White polo shirt or white buttoned shirt;
· Grey trousers or shorts;
· Grey skirt or pinafore;
· Green striped or checked summer dress;
· Black shoes - no high heels or flip flop style sandals;
· Grey/black, white or bottle green socks/tights;
· No jewellery.
All children are expected to wear P.E. kit when doing P.E. / Games in school. We recommend P.E. kits come into school on a Monday and go home to be washed on a Friday.
· P.E. t-shirt Greenleas logo or plain green;
· P.E. shorts green shadow stripe;
· Tracksuit for outside, any colour.
For health and safety reasons, tights should not be worn for any aspect of P.E. and socks should not be worn for dance / gym activities.
Select 'Find my school' and follow the order instructions.