Children are expected to wear full school uniform each day.
Our school uniform consists of:
· Greenleas School sweatshirt, sweatcardi or jumper or plain unbranded bottle green alternative;
· White polo shirt or white buttoned shirt;
· Grey trousers or shorts;
· Grey skirt or pinafore;
· Green striped or checked summer dress;
· Black shoes - no high heels or flip flop style sandals;
· Grey/black, white or bottle green socks/tights;
· No jewellery.
All children are expected to wear P.E. kit when doing P.E. / games in school. We recommend P.E. kits come into school on a Monday and go home to be washed on a Friday.
· P.E. t-shirt Greenleas logo or plain green;
· P.E. shorts green shadow stripe;
· Tracksuit for outside, any colour.
For health and safety reasons, tights should not be worn for any aspect of P.E. and socks should not be worn for dance / gym activities.
School uniform can now be purchased at Wear to School in North Street Leighton Buzzard or online at https://www.schooltrends.co.uk/uniform/GreenleasLowerSchoolLU72XT or https://myclothing.com Select 'Find my school' and follow the order instructions.
Unbranded uniform is widely available at supermarkets and other high street suppliers. Our PTAs also sell second hand uniform throughout the year. Please contact them directly:
Kestrel Way - email@example.com
Derwent Road - please see their website page for contact details.