Hello and welcome to the Greenleas Derwent Road PTA page! We are F.R.O.G.S (Friends of Greenleas School) and we are made up of parents, relatives and teachers who work together to try help contribute to making every child’s experience at Greenleas School a great one. We volunteer to organise and run various fundraising events, activities and initiatives throughout the school year and try to raise as much money as we can, which gets put into the school wherever it may be needed.
We are always on the hunt to find new members to join our F.R.O.G.S Family and rely heavily on new recruits to keep the fundraising going. So don’t be shy, drop us an email (PTAfrogs@hotmail.com) and get in touch today! We also have a Greenleas Derwent Road PTA Facebook Group, where we post regular updates on events and achievements and ways that you can help. So go and give us a follow.
The latest PTA run events coming up over the next few months are as follows:
* (KW) 10th Feb - Non Uniform Day £1 donation required.
* (KW) 2nd March - Movie Night (details to follow)
* (KW) 10th March - PTS Quiz Night (parents only)
* (DR) 15th March - Mother's Day Secrets Room
* (KW) 17th March - Mother's Day Secrets Room
* (DR) 24th March - PTA Crafternoon
The funds that are raised by the PTA go entirely to help benefit the children at Greenleas School. The projects which we have supported and continue to raise funds for are as follows:
- All school coach trip travel
- Playground equipment, markings and seating for safe and stimulating outdoor play
- The forest school, which helps the children grow in confidence and independence and initiates imaginative play
- Enhanced outdoor area for Reception and Nursery.
Below are some pictures of what has been achieved: