As a School Council we aim to:
- Make sure that our school is a safe and happy place for children.
- Make sure that children have a place to voice their opinion about what they enjoy and what concerns they have about school.
- Encourage all children in the school to suggest improvements and have a voice.
- Make sure any suggestions or concerns are listened to and acted upon.
We will do this by:
- Talking to our classmates to gain ideas and suggestions.
- Making sure that everyone’s views and opinions are valued.
- Having regular meetings to share our ideas.
- Carrying out pupil surveys to allow everyone to share their views.