Children are expected to wear full school uniform each day.
Our school uniform consists of:
· Greenleas School sweatshirt, sweatcardi or jumper;
· White polo shirt or white buttoned shirt;
· Grey trousers or shorts;
· Grey skirt or pinafore;
· Green striped or checked summer dress;
· Black shoes - no high heels, boots or flip flop style sandals;
· Grey/black, white or bottle green socks/tights;
· No jewellery.
All children are expected to wear P.E. kit when doing P.E. / Games in school. We recommend P.E. kits come into school on a Monday and go home to be washed on a Friday.
· P.E. t-shirt Greenleas logo or plain green;
· P.E. shorts green shadow stripe;
· Tracksuit for outside, any colour.
For health and safety reasons, tights should not be worn for any aspect of P.E. and socks should not be worn for dance / gym activities.
School uniform can now be purchased online at www.schooltrendsonline.com or at the Wear to School shop in North Street Leighton Buzzard.
Select 'Find my school' and follow the order instructions.